NGH Hypnosis Certification Courses in Springfield, Il Taught by William Mitchell, BCH, CI
Various dates throughout 2018 and 2019
You can become a Certified HypnotistPeople who learn hypnotherapy love the work that they do… People are looking for professional hypnotists With a lot of positive press, and endorsements from almost every TV talk show, people go to google and look for local hypnotists for everything from weight loss to anxiety control. People are willing to pay for hypnosis My clients pay me about $500-750 in the first session for three sessions. Hypnosis clients expect to pay an expert to help them, but they are not expecting insurance to cover the cost. Practice Legally in Your State With the National Guild of Hypnotists scope of practice guidelines you can practice legally as a non-licensed Consulting Hypnotist. No state forbids the practice of hypnosis. Some states do require registration (Washington, Colorado, Connecticut) and some have guidelines for scope of practice, but it is legal in all 50 states to do hypnosis and offer your services with the material this course teaches. If you are licensed in medicine or mental health, this specialized training will allow you to expand your treatment options for your clients. Hypnosis clients are not mentally ill If you are a licensed psychotherapist add this wonderful tool to your practice. The clients we work with are trying to solve a specific problem, but often they are high achievers without mental illness. It is really nice to have some clients who are highly motivated self-referrals. Professional hypnosis works In class we cover the academic research that shows hypnosis is real and works. These are the methods we teach. And hypnotherapists who produce results get ongoing referrals from previous clients. If you are a psychotherapist add this wonderful tool to your practice. If you want to specialize in hypnotism, you may practice as a Certified Consulting Hypnotist. People seek out hypnotists because they don’t want to see a therapist. They seek out a hypnotist because there is nothing wrong with them, they just need an expert to help them achieve specific goals. Therapists diagnose and treat mental illness. These are a different type of client than a hypnotist sees. They come to a hypnotist to solve specific problems or to find unique solutions – and that is what this course teaches. We teach habit control, overcoming fears, pain management, stress control, age regression techniques and skill-building hypnosis which is the work that professional hypnotists do. What will YOU learn about Hypnotism?
- Learn How to create hypnotic inductions including the Elman induction, Dr. Flowers induction and rapid/ instant inductions.
- Learn hypnosis approaches that work for smoking cessation, weight loss/control, pain management, stress reduction, improving academic performance, developing confidence, and overcoming fears.
- Learn How to Structure Hypnosis Sessions.
- Learn How to Test for Depth and Successfully Deepen Hypnosis.
- Learn How to create powerful hypnotic phenomenon like amnesia, hypnotic analgesia and positive sensory hallucinations.
- Learn the keys to successful post-hypnotic suggestion so your clients experience success after the sessions.